LinkedIn Mentoring for Independent Consultants
This is a LinkedIn Programme with a difference. This programme is about much more than giving you information. If information was all that you needed then you would probably already be achieving your goals because let’s face it – there’s no shortage of information. This programme is about supporting you to achieve real transformation.
By the end of the 6 week programme you will,
- Be confidently using LinkedIn to generate leads and find clients for your business
- Have a clear message for your target audience so they understand the value you are offering them.
- Have a Client Attracting optimised LinkedIn Profile
- Have greatly increased the numbers of targeted, ideal potential clients in your network.
- No longer be bewildered or confused by LinkedIn.
Who is it for?
The LinkedIn Mentoring Programme is for Independent Consultants who know that there is an ideal audience of potential clients to be found on LinkedIn but who at the moment do not have a clear strategy in place to find them, connect with them, build on the relationship after connection and ultimately turn awareness into paid business.
If you are in B2B then your target audience are on LinkedIn in vast numbers. If you aren’t getting regular paid client work from your current LinkedIn activity then this is the programme for you.
How does it work?
This is a mentoring programme, not a training programme. It is a 1 to 1 programme where I will work consistently with you for a period of 6 weeks to help you to achieve your goals. It is not a fixed structure programme either because everyone has different goals and is starting from a different place.
We work within the Business growth system to identify where you need to focus your attention and which parts of the system are not currently working for you.
- 1 x 90 minute Planning and Mapping Session
- 2 x 60 minute implementation Sessions (Fortnightly)
- All sessions take place on Zoom and are recorded so you can access the replays for 6 months.
- In-LinkedIn mentoring*
(*In- LinkedIn Mentoring – ongoing accountability support for the duration of the programme – this includes setting targets for network growth, support and feedback on posts and profile amendments)
What does it cost?
The LinkedIn Mentoring for Independent Consultants Programme is launching on Thursday 15th March 2018 at a cost of £397.00
Please note – clicking on the Buy Now button will redirect you to PayPal where you can purchase the programme. If you would prefer to be directly invoiced then please send an email requesting this to email@example.com and I will arrange to send one out to you.